Elevator Careers and Business Opportunities
Elevator Installation and Service Technician
- High School Diploma, some college helpful.
- Electronics & Electrical experience; limit switches, relays & motors. Must be able to use a VOM.
- Construction background; carpentry & wiring.
- Mechanical abilities: hydraulics, electrical, mechanical switch & relay. Blueprint reading, electrical diagram reading and trouble shooting.
- Clean driving record.
- Capable of lifting 100lbs daily.
- Prompt, good manager of time.
- Excellent references.
- Work well with the elderly & contractors.
- Non Smoker preferred. Absolutely No Smoking in company trucks or at Customer jobsites.
- Be willing to work as scheduled.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills REQUIRED!
- OSHA 10 required after hired and OSHA 30 & Fall Protection within 60 days
This position is an entry level and has lots of room for advancement & training as a Certified Technician. You must be willing to commit extra off time to industry study to be considered for training. You earn your ability to advance on your own merits, talents and skills. If you have experience in Mechanical equipment or I have a position for you!